- Written by Super User
- Category: Deposito
- Hits: 937
Comfortable feeling, Safe Money For The Future
What is Deposits
Deposits is public funds placed in banks with a certain period of time, i.e.
one month, three months, six months and twelve months
Is deposit in Bank profitable?
Deposit in banks is a profitable means of saving money because:
- it can start from a minimum of IDR 8,000,000
- the Deposit interest is generally more attractive
- it has a certain period of time in accordance with the agreement, so that it can avoid the use of unplanned fund
- Bank deposits are also guaranteed by the Deposit Insurance Agency (LPS), in accordance with applicable terms and conditions.
Is it difficult to open a deposit at the Bank?
Opening deposits in the Bank is very simple and easy, that is:
- Prepare a copy of personal identification card
- Fill in the application form of Deposit opening
- Specify the desired term
- Prepare the amount of money that will be saved
What more benefits that can be gained from depositing money in the bank?
- Your money is safe from pickpockets, muggers, thieves, robbers
- Earning additional income from Deposits interest
- Can be used as collateral
- Term of the Deposits can be tailored to the plan of needs.
- By placing Deposits funds in bank, it means you help to build your own area.
What should be considered when depositing money in the bank?
- Ask how much is the interest rate that is guaranteed by the Deposit Insurance Agency (LPS)
- Do not be tempted by interest rates above guarantee interest rates, as it will cause your deposits are not guaranteed by the Deposit Insurance Agency (LPS)
- Ask for proof of Deposits placement in the form of a deposit certificate, including the extension time
- Make sure that the deposit certificate is completed with the stamp duty
- Make sure the deposit certificate has been signed by the Bank’s officer
- Make sure the deposit certificate has been stamped with the Bank’s stamp
- Make sure the name and address indicated on deposit certificate are in accordance with your name and address
- Make sure the placement period indicated on the deposit certificate are in accordance with the agreement
- Make sure the interest rate indicated on the deposit certificate are in accordance with the agreement
- Make sure you disburse the fund at the time of maturity, disbursement before maturity might cause penalty.